Important Bouncelandia Information
1. Bouncelandia and the swimming pool are not affiliated in anyway. The pool is operated by the YMCA and is a considered a public pool.
2. Parents are only required to pay if bouncing or accompanying a child 3 and under, in this case the child would enter for free.
3. All children aged 3 and under must be accompanied by a parent/carer inside the inflatables. Children 4 and above can enter with or without a parent.
4. Socks are required when entering any inflatable.
5. Do not enter with cross-body purses, jewelry (necklaces, bangles/bracelets, earrings, etc.), watches, glasses, or carry any sharp objects, including anything in your pockets or otherwise.
6. No smoking is allowed inside the facility.
7. No rough play, flips, cartwheels or gymnastics.
8. No food, drink, paint, glitter or gum inside the inflatables.
9. Do not enter inflatables if you are still wet from the pool.
10. Do not slide head first on slides. Slide one at a time, feet first only
11. No hanging or sitting on outside of inflatables.
12. We are not responsible for lost or stolen shoes/items.
13. No outside food or drinks are allowed
WE DO NOT, HOWEVER, ALLOW OUTSIDE FOOD OR REFRESHMENTS TO BE BROUGHT IN!
WE PERFORM A DEEP CLEAN EVERY EVENING TO PREPARE FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY.
HOWEVER, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU AVOID LEAVING ANYTHING REALLY VALUABLE IN THIS AREA, AS IT IS UNMANNED AND IS NOT SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES!